Friday, December 6, 2013

SantaCon

SantaCon is a highly fun filled festival that is celebrated in a large part of the country and that too without any reason.
At the very beginning, I hated SantaCon like anything. Drunk people everywhere running on roads, blocking traffic, misbehaving with bartenders, fighting and creating mess. Alas!!! But perhaps I was a little bit of judgmental about it. If I had not attend it, then how can I predict about anything and that too in a completely negative way.
Yes, Last year even I dressed up as Santa and paraded the street. Presenting gifts to needy and then watching that unexpected smile on their faces is simply the most peace giving act I had ever experienced.
So, I will say that SantaCon is a great event if taken in a positive way. It's a day to spread joy and cheer everywhere. What you need is a little bit of creativity to get unique Santa Costume  and harmless and helping behavior for others.

Happy SantaCon!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment